The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Maternity Leave Junior College Seminar Instructor (May to End of Year) - Gary Comer College Prep
Be Noble. Be a Maternity Leave Junior College Seminar Instructor at Gary Comer College Prep.
This is a maternity leave position that will start in May and go through the end of the school year.
Our College Counselors are responsible for equipping scholars with the knowledge, skills and exposure necessary to apply to, matriculate to and graduate from college. Responsibilities include but are not limited to counseling a caseload of scholars with their college applications, financial aid and decision making process.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.