The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Dean of Instruction - Johnson High School
Be Noble. Be a Dean of Instruction at Noble.
Johnson College Prep opened its doors in August of 2010 and celebrated our first graduation this June. We strive to prepare scholars for college excellence and graduation through rigorous coursework, as well as an academic environment founded on the core values of honor, scholarship, and discipline. In addition to a very rigorous college preparatory curriculum and guiding discipline policy, Johnson College Prep provides many exciting opportunities including the Early College Scholars Program, National Honor Society, Investment Club, Student Council, AP Courses and STEM programming.
The Dean of Instruction is responsible for leading the development of the instructional staff. They lay the vision for the pathway of student academic gains. This may include, but is not limited to, direct teacher coaching, curriculum oversight, course auditing, standardized test coordination, organizing onsite professional development, and researching off-campus development opportunities. The Dean of Instruction is also responsible for maintaining and building enduring relationships with staff members, managing content department chairs, and content specific department planning. The Dean of Instruction will communicate and collaborate with school leadership to ensure alignment of overall vision.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.