The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Immediate Temporary Disciplinarian - Baker College Prep
Be Noble. Be a Disciplinarian at The Noble Academy.
At Baker College Prep, we provide rigorous, college preparatory classes that enable students to graduate from our nation’s top ranked universities and colleges, and thereby strengthen the communities from which they come. Our students follow The Bobcat Way: Joy, Optimism, Grit, and Integrity. Staff and students uphold a school culture that promotes teamwork, accountability and discipline, critical thinking and problem-solving, and doing what is necessary to become civic-minded college graduates who will make a positive multi-generational change.
Disciplinarians at Noble work within a team as managed by the Dean of Discipline to support our classroom instructors and maintain the behavioral and social expectations in the learning environment. They work with the discipline team to ensure that all students are working toward their behavioral goals.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Eligibility to work in the United States
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.