The Noble Network of Charter Schools
On-Call Substitute Teacher
Whether as an opportunity to grow as an educator or to get your foot in the door for future opportunities, Noble is looking to grow our list of high-quality on-call substitutes.
What We Look For In On-Call Substitutes:
- A belief that all students, regardless of background, deserve a high-quality education
- An ability to quickly gain the respect and attention of students
- A history of achievement
Job Responsibilities/Additional Requirements:
- On-call substitutes are temporary employees hired as-needed
- Campuses give on-call substitutes as much as notice as possible though often have day-of requests; as a substitute you have the ability to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to any assignment request
- Though frequently covering for one teacher’s class load, substitutes will often be called to a variety of classrooms within a given day; detailed plans are left whenever possible
- Illinois teaching license not required
- On-Call substitutes are paid $14/hour
- Non-benefits eligible; FLSA non-exempt
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis