The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Student Recruitment & Enrollment Coordinator
Starting as one school in 1999, the Noble Network of Charter Schools has grown to serve 12,000 students from 70 different communities at 17 separate campuses in Chicago, Illinois. Noble has Chicago’s highest performing open-enrollment campus (based on ACT) and nine of the top ten open-enrollment high schools in Chicago are Noble campuses. Our success with Chicago’s most traditionally underserved students has continued to improve with growth.
Noble is seeking a Student Recruitment & Enrollment Coordinator to join the Baker College Prep team. This individual will be accountable for supporting student recruitment and enrollment in three key focus areas. Please note that responsibilities are not limited to these key focus areas:
Engaging a wide variety of stakeholders in order to build successful student recruitment campaigns
Alongside the Manager, devise and execute strategies to engage students and families and drive interest in applying to Noble campuses through a variety of channels and processes including planning events, partnering with elementary schools, engaging with community organizations, and creating marketing and outreach campaigns.
Organizing, prioritizing, tracking, and managing team workflow and resources
Support the design and execution of a plan for reaching goals by prioritizing and balancing multiple projects at once, ensuring all deadlines are met including- network student recruitment events, elementary school recruitment fairs, recruitment communications, and related marketing. Provide administrative support including, but not limited to: conducting relevant research, managing calendars, and coordinating meetings.
Tracking, communicating, and utilizing student recruitment data to impact recruitment strategy
This position will support with data entry, maintain data accuracy, and work with other staff members to analyze data to identify problems and opportunities.
- Experience managing projects with operational excellence
- An ability to communicate (especially in writing) exceptionally clearly and compellingly to influence action in others, both internal and external.
- Meticulous attention to detail and passion for organized, well-run processes
- Ability to handle complex challenges and puzzles as well as critical feedback in a positive and productive manner
- The ability to build relationships and work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- A passion for Noble’s work
- Must be proficient in writing and speaking Spanish
- Eligible to work in the US on a full-time basis
Noble provides competitive salaries depending on candidate qualifications. We also provide health, dental, life and disability insurance; 401K contributions; and vacation and sick leave.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
The Noble Network of Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis