The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Maternity Leave 11th Grade English Teacher (October through January) - DRW College Prep
Be Noble. Teach English at DRW College Prep.
Opened in August 2012, DRW College Prep lives the G.R.I.T. values of Growth, Reflection, Integrity, and Teamwork. Our scholars engage in a rigorous academic program, spend more time in class than typical high school students, commit to following a strict set of rules, and act with honor and respect as they pursue the dream of college success.
Our Mission: DRW College Prep challenges and supports students to become highly educated people of integrity who positively impact their community.
What You Can Expect from Noble
- Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
- Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
- High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
- A results-oriented history of personal achievement
- A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.