The Noble Network of Charter Schools
ELL Coordinator - Mansueto High School
Be Noble. Lead an ELL program at Noble.
Mansueto High School is looking for an ELL Coordinator. This person will provide ELL services, including pushing into classes, teaching ELL course(s), and performing other compliance related responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Work with the enrollment point on home language survey completion for new-to-district scholars
- Administer the required English proficiency screener (W-APT) and enter scores into SIM/IMPACT
- Maintain/create EL files and records that meet ISBE audit requirements
- Complete CPS OLCE requests for information associated with funding and program support
- Update EL profiles on SIM/IMPACT
- Administer and manage the proctoring of the ACCESS test
- Coordinate the distribution of SIM/IMPACT notices to parents.
Professional Educators License and ESL or Bilingual Endorsement is required.
- Professional Educator License and ESL or Bilingual Endorsement
- Bachelor's degree
- A results-oriented history of personal-achievement
- A belief that all students, regardless of background and current ability, can succeed in high school, college, and life
- A data-driven mindset
- The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
- Eligibility to work in the United States
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis