The Noble Network of Charter Schools
Recruitment & Enrollment Coordinator
Recruitment & Enrollment Coordinator at DRW College Prep
As the Campus Enrollment Coordinator you will manage the operational, technical, and strategic functions to build a pipeline of 8th grade students for in-season recruitment while simultaneously cultivating 6th and 7th grade students that will be excited, ready, and committed to applying and enrolling at your campus. You will also work with school counselors and families to guide them through the application and enrollment process. Finally, you will work to build an ecosystem of supporters for your campus and the Noble Network, and help increase community awareness and partnerships- all with an eye on student recruitment. Your main priority will be to ensure that at all times, there is a student in every seat at your campus.
- Analyze the student recruitment landscape to create a vision and strategic plan for campaigns
- Communicate effectively with diverse audiences to deliver a compelling vision of your specific campus and the Noble Network- tailored to their motivations and interests
- Through 1:1 meetings, build and maintain relationships and invest key stakeholders and “gate-keepers” of future students to help execute an effective recruitment campaign and collaborate with them to build pipelines of students for your campus.
- Conduct extensive elementary school site visits to meet with school counselors, educate them on your campus, explain the application and enrollment process, build the Noble brand, and determine the best avenues to encourage students to apply and increase the amount of students enrolling at your campus.
- Organize and provide logistical coordination for student recruitment events throughout the year. To include (but not limited to): open houses, site visits, student showcases, placement testing days, summer recruitment related programming, etc.
- Mobilize and invest current students, parents, and alumni to support student recruitment efforts on campus and in our communities.
- Input data, ensure data accuracy, and conduct data analysis and use tracking systems to determine and monitor effectiveness of student recruitment strategy and execution.
- Continually audit application and enrollment forms on a weekly basis to ensure a seamless and flawless application and enrollment process.
- Manage extensive internal and external communications
- Strong detail orientation and impeccable organizational skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Excellent customer-service ethic and follow-through
- High level of initiative and personal responsibility with strong results-orientation
- Proficiency and comfort with Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Welcomes feedback and seeks to continuously improve
- 2 to 4 years professional experience
- Prior Noble staff experience appreciated
- Some evening and weekend work required
- Driver’s license or ability to travel extensively throughout the City of Chicago with ease
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.