VTC Technician Installer
VTC Installation Tech/Intern
Location: Huntsville, AL
SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL
- Secret - mandatory
Provide Integration and Installation support for New VTC system at various locations. This position will require up to 50% travel.
- Perform Rack integration and testing.
- Perform System integration including mounting monitors, speakers, microphones and cameras.
- Assist in asset control.
- High School Diploma is required
- College Degree not required but preferred
- Must have experience in the Audio Visual industry.
- Working knowledge of AV concepts such as acoustics, lighting, aspect ratios, scan rates, video standards and transmission systems.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Experienced with proper tool use and appropriate hardware selection.
- Experienced with proper cable handling procedures.
- Must possess an organized working style and have an ability to work as part of a team.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills experience is important, responsibilities will include extensive team and customer contact
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office products in required
- Understanding electrical current (a plus)
- Familiarity with Tandberg/Cisco systems installation, maintenance and troubleshooting (a plus)
- Familiarity with Control system installation (AMX and/or Crestron) (programming ability a plus)
- CTS Certification a plus
- CTS-D Certification a plus
- CTS-I Certification a plus
NMR Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V