Position: Property/Logistics Specialist
Report to the Research and Development Enterprise Collaboration Services (RECS) Property Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review existing property records at each location and compare documented part numbers, serial numbers, and barcodes to those of equipment located on site.
- Identify and document any equipment not already included in existing property records
- Work will be performed using Remedy database and Associate Contractor-provided Barcode scanning equipment
- Work receiving, barcoding, and database entry process for VTC equipment received or currently awaiting receiving at the MDA warehouse.
- Review/evaluate equipment received at MDA warehouse to determine and document part number, serial number, quantity, equipment condition, etc.
- Evaluate purchase documentation to associate equipment received with appropriate Purchase Order and Remedy Incident Ticket number
- Assist with barcoding of VTC equipment received
- Assist with development of Remedy data records for VTC equipment received
- Establish and maintain accountable property records in property management system and Item Unique Identification (IUID) database records
- Establish and maintain access to required databases (Remedy, WAWF, IUID Registry, PCARSS)
- Monitor the acquisition, storage, utilization, transfer, and disposal of GFP and CAP
- Identify and mark property received and issued
- Plan and conduct physical inventories
- Perform physical inventories of GFP and CAP
Qualification, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required in Property/Logistics Management.
- A plus with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Audio Visual industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight and provide detailed, accurate equipment records is required.
- Must be able to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Familiarity with property management processes such as shipment receipt, inventory, equipment identification, and data entry required.
- Familiarity with Remedy and barcode system usage preferred.
- Utilizing logistics planning and requirements system to assist in developing logistics support strategies, reporting, and plans.
- Review the success of logistical functions and identify areas for improvement.
- Proficient with MS Office programs
- Occasionally lifting of 5-50 lbs.
- Extended working hours occasional expected for this position.
- Will be required to use the computer screen for extensive periods of time.
- Operate a Forklift
- Operate a delivery truck
NMR Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V