VTC - AV Programmer
Position: VTC and Audio/Video Programmer
In support of client events, install (to include design and test), operate, and control video conferencing and A/V equipment.
- Develop, Debug, Troubleshoot and install audio/visual control system operating code.
- Develop Audio/Visual control system Graphical User Interfaces.
- Utilize the existing incident management-tracking tool (e.g., Remedy) for all related maintenance activities of existing Audio/Visual control system code.
- Troubleshoot and resolve collaboration and business application incidents.
- Maintain MDA collaboration systems and all associated VTC systems control Code and peripheral equipment associated with the VBIII Auditorium, and future operations/control centers and collaboration systems, and all associated peripheral equipment to successfully execute video conferencing and/or collaboration events. Maintain/utilize and procure manufacturer service and/or maintenance agreements.
- Maintain currency with advancing technologies and provide recommendations for new technologies, including technology refresh, to the Government.
- Maintain continuous uninterrupted services through contract transition.
- High School Diploma is required
- College Degree not required but preferred
- Object Oriented Programming such as C++, JAVA or Python
- Graphical User Interface/ Touch panel design
- Logic flow
- Auto-Cad design a plus
- Working knowledge of A/V fundamentals a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are important, responsibilities will include extensive team and customer contact
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office products in required
- Understanding electrical current (a plus)
- Experience with Cisco systems installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience with Control system installation (AMX and/or Crestron)
- Knowledge and experience with computer network configuration
- Occasionally lifting of 5-10 lbs.
- Regularly required to talk and or hear.
- Extended working hours.
- Will be required to use the computer screen for extensive periods of time.
NMR Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V