Service Line Manager/Business Analyst (Unified Communications)
Position: Service Line Manager/Business Analyst (Unified Communications)
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
- Maintains an understanding of Audio and Video Teleconferencing systems in order to facilitate requirements analysis for customer solutions.
- Maintains an understanding of teleconferencing and government process of documenting authority to operate documentation.
- Elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of the project stakeholders and manage test effort including customers and end users.
- Elicit requirements using appropriate analysis tools such as interviews, document analysis, storyboards, use cases, business process descriptions, scenarios, etc.
- Document requirements and generate specification that adheres to Agency standards and meets Customer needs. Assist Engineering Group in generating Bill of Materials (BOM) as required.
- Collaborate with customers and internal groups to identify and prioritize business needs.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring the requirements statements are complete.
- Generate and maintain requirements specifications according to standard template using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously and concisely.
- Prioritize requirements to meet stakeholder needs and enhance the design and implementation.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community and the Video Teleconferencing team through project workflow.
- Manage requirements traceability matrix and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Control scope creep attributable to missed requirements and leakage of unofficial requirements with the project.
- Provide regular Project Status updates to PMO, Engineering and Implementation Team and Customer.
- Maintain active control of Procurement process. Actively work with Property Management Associate Contractor and Government Property Administrators for receipt, removal/replacement, relocation, or shipment of Contractor-acquired Property or Government-furnished Property.
- Review and/or assist in development designs to verify requirements have been met.
- Review test plans and test cases to verify requirements will be tested appropriately.
- Manage changes through an effective change control process. Manage Projects through Agencies Change Management Process.
- Coordinate with Equipment Vendors for Equipment repairs. Maintain active control of all assets through RMA process.
- Generate and maintain project closeout documentation including Authority to Operate documentation and Configuration Management Database Asset relocation and updates.
- Perform other related assignments as needed.
- ITIL Foundation
- (prefer) IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- (prefer) PMP Program Management Professional
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Requirements/Business analysis and Project Management experience
- Expertise in the Business Analysis/Requirement Analysis and knowledge of requirements
- High School Diploma required
- BS, BA degree preferred
- Must have a level of interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully collaborate with team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the following skills: working knowledge of installation, operation, maintenance, scheduling and support of Audio/Visual Equipment, desktop and conference room VTC systems, and Video Projection/Production Equipment in a secure government or military environment. Including:
- Video projection and display equipment.
- Digital video processing and transport equipment.
- Audio equipment including microphones, amplifiers, speakers and digital signal processors.
- Control system processors and user interfaces.
- ISDN, inverse multiplexers, CODECs and H.320/H.323 protocols
- Working knowledge of TEMPEST standards and IA concerns for multi-classification multimedia systems.
- Experience with Cisco maintenance/RMA processes and procedures and possess an active Cisco account.
- Must possess an extremely meticulous and organized working style and have an ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with Computer aided drawing program such as Visio or Autocad (Preferred).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office products required.
- Experience with Project Timeline and dependencies software (Microsoft Project Preferred)
NMR Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V