Position: Website Administrator/Developer
Clearance: Active Secret clearance
- Provide SharePoint support for a specific business unit within an organization
- Site administration such as permissions management, configuring web pages, configuring web parts, lists, views, libraries, Office client integration, content management, etc.
- Interaction with content managers and end users to included but not limited to: Content management training, requirements gathering for design-based application, first line of support, and general evangelism for SharePoint;
- Requirements analysis and management
- Ensure adherence to provided standards and policies, e.g. governance, styling guidelines.
- Ongoing design work as requested by the customer to include but not limited to: web page customization and design using the SharePoint web user interface, workflow creation and maintenance, web content management, navigation and taxonomy, and search improvements; workflows; forms design using InfoPath; use of third party tools such as Nintex and iDashboards.
- Perform other related assignments as needed.
- (prefer) ITIL Foundation
- (prefer) MCTS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Configuration
- (prefer) MCTS: MS Office SharePoint Server 2007, Configuration
- (prefer) CompTIA Security+
- Active Secret Clearance
- Desired skillsets: HTML, CSS, Javascropt and jQuery along with Business Intelligence (Dashboard) capabilities
- At least 3 years of SharePoint administration/designer experience; strong understanding and translating the work flow and collaboration needs of the business and turn this into productive SharePoint site
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully collaborate with team members. Excellent customer facing and communication skills.
- MDA experience a plus.
NMR Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE): AA/M/F/Vet/Disability