Position: Software Developer
Location: Huntsville, AL
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
NMR Consulting, Inc., is seeking a Software Developer to assist with quality assurance testing of code solutions, write unit test plans, analyze Java source code to ensure functionality and cybersecurity requirements, and assist with deployment of applications to servers in testing and production environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure solutions are developed in compliance with client standards, e.g. governance plan, etc.
- Develop and design unit test plans and resolve software bugs.
- Assist with solution deployment
- Ensure solutions fulfills known requirements
- Communicate and coordinate with management, solution architects, and operations staff to address technical issues, e.g. solution design or development issues, bugs, etc.
- Work closely with end-users, customers, solution architects and other stakeholders to coordinate plans and activities that affect the solution.
- Perform other related assignments as needed
Qualification, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience in developing web solutions using Java (required)
- Working knowledge of Maven, Eclipse, Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of JBOSS implementation a plus
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to interact with end users and translate business language into technical requirements
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully collaborate with team members.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Systems (Preferred)
- Occasionally lifting of 5-10 lbs.
- Regularly required to talk and or hear.
- Extended working hours.
- No travel expected for this position.
- Will be required to use the computer screen for extensive periods of time.
NMR Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V