VTC Service Agent I - Property Manager
Position: VTC Service Agent/Property Management
Contract/Location: MDA MICS- Huntsville, AL
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
Reports to: RECS HQ Regional Lead and Property Manager
Report to the Research and Development Enterprise Collaboration Services (RECS) Property Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review existing property records and compare documented part numbers, serial numbers, and barcodes to those of equipment located on site.
- Identify and document any equipment not already included in existing property records
- Work receiving, barcoding, and database entry process for VTC equipment received or currently awaiting receiving at the MDA warehouse.
- Review/evaluate equipment received at MDA warehouse to determine and document part number, serial number, quantity, equipment condition, etc.
- Evaluate purchase documentation to associate equipment received with appropriate Purchase Order and Remedy Incident Ticket number
- Establish and maintain accountable property records in property management system and Item Unique Identification (IUID) database records
- Install, operate, and maintain video conferencing equipment.
- Monitor the status of scheduled and ad hoc conferencing bridged events to ensure availability and quality of service.
- Configure and monitor video conferencing scheduled and ad hoc event bridges as a VSOC operator.
- Schedule conferencing events and collaboration sessions utilizing client-provided scheduling tools.
- Provide technical operational support. Operate audio/visual equipment to include movie projectors, cameras, lighting, curtains and other stage systems, and peripheral equipment.
Qualification, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or related experience required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Audio Visual industry
- Must possess the following skills: in-depth knowledge of installation, operation, scheduling and support of desktop and conference room VTC systems in a secure government or military environment.
- Must possess an extremely meticulous and organized working style and have an ability to work as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills experience is important, responsibilities will include extensive team and customer contact
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Property Management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Audio Visual industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight and provide detailed, accurate equipment records is required.
- Must be able to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Familiarity with property management processes such as shipment receipt, inventory, equipment identification, and data entry required.
- Familiarity with Remedy and barcode system usage preferred.
- Utilizing logistics planning and requirements system to assist in developing logistics support strategies, reporting, and plans.
- Review the success of logistical functions and identify areas for improvement.
- Proficient with MS Office programsADA Specifications:
- Occasionally lifting of 5-50 lbs.
- Extended working hours occasional expected for this position.
- Will be required to use the computer screen for extensive periods of time.
- Operate a Forklift
- Operate a delivery truck
NMR Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V