NICE Actimize is currently seeking a Product Manager to define and bring to market cloud/SaaS based Case Manager solutions for financial crime management. This product manager would be responsible for the formation and execution of strategy around cloud/SaaS based Case Manager solutions, leveraging the Actimize footprint, that aligns with the overall objectives of the product portfolio and helps to deliver value to customers across a variety of Financial Crime and Compliance initiatives. This role will be responsible for defining Actimize’s growth as a provider of cloud/SaaS based Case Manager solutions within our platform. This product manager will work with all NICE Actimize lines of business to go from vision to delivery while maintaining a focus on a profitable solutions business model.
- Define, validate and take to market cloud/SaaS based Case Manager solutions for financial institutions, leveraging Actimize’s footprint and advanced analytics
- Strategy and planning to support business growth and market leadership through understanding the market (market segmentation, growth opportunities, key industries and solution areas)
- Product strategy, roadmap and requirements for building market leading products
- Help define and execution on a partner strategy for enriching our financial crime solutions with 3rd party data solutions go-to-market strategy and execution including packaging, pricing, positioning, marketing campaigns and sales enablement
- Evangelize and provide thought leadership through constant engagement with the market and the client community
- Strong relationship and management skills in a highly-matrixed environment with customers, sales, regions, partners, services and product groups.
- 5 + years experience in Software product management mandatory
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills mandatory
- Experience in cloud/SaaS
- Experience in public speaking
- Experience in automation
- Learning agility
- Experience in financial services nice to have
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% to customer sites
- Some international travel may be required
NICE Actimize offers a competitive base salary, bonus and a full benefits package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, life, disability, transit checks, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.