Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Sets and oversees the execution of the NICE Knowledge Management Strategy.
Ensures that the execution of the NICE Knowledge Management Strategy aligns with and contributes to our business objectives to improve the customer & partner experience and improve business efficiency & profitability.
Organizes, coordinates and oversees the Knowledge Management Program, including the Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) Program
- Develops, monitors & reports on Business Units KPI's to drive ROI for knowledge-related initiatives, in alignment with the KCS Strategic Framework.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the business process by evaluating the business impact and benefits.
- Oversees ownership, maintenance and strategic plans for the NICE knowledge sources, primarily focused on the ServiceNow Knowledge base, and the NICE customers and partners portal (ExtraNICE).
- Selects and oversees implementation of knowledge related tools, in partnership with the GCO Operation and MIS teams to improve the employee, customer and partner experience for finding the right knowledge at the right time.
- Provide strategic direction for the Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) Program and oversee the adoption progress
- Establish and nurture communities of best practices, including workshops, one-on-one guidance and training.
- Prioritize, assign and manage team activities and projects in accordance with the team's goals and objectives.
- 5 years working to actively contribute knowledge to a global high-tech company as either a Knowledge Manager or similar capacity
- Experience managing a small team of 2 individuals
- Familiar with knowledge sharing technologies, concepts, market trends, methods and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent analysis skills to provide business intelligence on data and recommend actions
- Ability to collaborate, get consensus across teams, and establish productive relationships
- Ability to work independently
- SharePoint power user – Advantage
- Project Management or similar certification – Advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.