Fraud Analytics Subject Matter Expert
Position: Fraud Analytics SME
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is a recognized leader in anti-fraud solutions for financial services.
- Define & lead strategic initiatives within the Fraud &Authentication line of business, focusing on Fraud Analytics.
- Member of the line of business management team.
- Provide thought leadership on industry trends, challenges, and opportunities for fraud analytics.
- Advise on strategic priorities and product solutions content, participate in product planning.
- Support sales staff, participate in sales/presales meetings.
- Contribute to go to market activities – Marketing Collateral, create industry blogs/white papers/articles, case studies, analyst briefings & webinars.
- Create business level content for sales demos and presentations.
- Support implementation teams and lead initiatives at key strategic projects.
- Training and education of sales and other internal staff.
- 10 + years of experience in financial services
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant fraud analytics experience, preferably a major national or multi-national financial services organization. Alternatively, experience with another leading fraud vendor.
- Fraud Analytics experience
- ML development experience
- AML experience - advantage
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of leading and executing strategic initiatives
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% to customer sites
- Some international travel may be required
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.