Analytics Consultant (CX)
As a member of our Customer Success Team and reporting to our Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for delivering meaningful insights and improvement plans for our customers using our Customer Engagement Analytics Solutions.
• Conduct big data analysis providing deep insights on customer data in POCs and on-going deployments
• Conduct client discovery, to understand the client’s business objectives, alongside industry trends and best practices, and how they connect to NICE solutions
• Create and deliver compelling presentations and expert demonstrations to customers that highlight NICE Customer Journey Solutions (CJS) product functionality that solve customer gaps
• Deliver assigned customers the right improvement plan on Customer Experience
• Maintain high CSAT with current customers
• Drive customers to improve their Key Performance Indicators
• Train customers on our solutions
• Bachelors degree in a business or technology related discipline
• MBA desirable
• Minimum 2 years of experience driving improvements in customer experience.
• Experience collaborating with a remote/global team
• Experience in technology industries with particular experience in the customer experience market
• Experience in a consulting firm, customer experience practice is preferred
• Previous work experience in software industry a plus
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.