Tech Lead Application Services Engineer
The Application Services Engineer (RTI Designer) works with the eglue Business Analyst to build, to test and to deploy an eglue solution for the Customer. This is a highly visible position and is suited to a person who is interested in growing their career in technical business management. In addition the position entails a broad skill set, including both focused thinking with solitary work, as well as interpersonal communication with multiple stakeholders. Overall the Designer personality should include the following characteristics:
- Problem solving skills – comfortable with uncertainty and ability to think on your feet
- Organized thinking and planning
- Keen observation skills
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders
- Inherently curious and interested in growing own knowledge set
- Ability to translate a business request into a technical design requirement.
- Familiarity with business rules and Boolean logic.
- Build the user interface functionality of the technical requirements document.
- Execute testing, QA and production roll out of project enhancements.
- Assist monitoring end users during roll out of eglue solutions.
- Advocate for project changes based on observation of end user environment, especially to gain end user adoption of solution.
- Be the point of contact for IT for any eglue related concerns.
- Comfort reviewing and analyzing reports for statistically significant data.
- Document the work in a structured manner.
- RPA implementation
Qualified applicants will have a working knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language, such as C#/C++, Java
Useful skills include:
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming concepts
- Basic understanding of:
- Information Architecture,
- Graphic Design
- HTML coding and web development, Java Script
- Experience with a call center environment and technology including CRM systems, dialers, CTI, terminal emulators
- SQL basics
- Working with web services on client side (invoking)
- Some familiarity with Business Intelligence software and setting up reports from BI tools.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.