Software Project Manager
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a technical, hands-on, customer-focused Project Manager to join our dynamic Professional Services team. This person will be responsible for organizing, mentoring and leading project teams to deploy our business solutions within the financial services sector.
- Overall responsibility throughout the project lifecycle including requirements definition, business analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Manage all project tasks including schedules, budgets, and resources, to ensure that quality solutions are delivered within time and cost constraints
- Build and manage client relationships
- Mentor staff with a hands-on approach and foster a learning and growth environment
- Actively transform business requirements into creative business solutions using existing products and new ideas that demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking
- Prepare project status reports and presentations to keep management, customers and others informed of the project status and issues
- Minimum of 5 years, hands-on, technology experience – A MUST
- Minimum of 2 years project management consulting experience for a software vendor
- Proven experience managing several major projects involving diverse operations and technology groups
- Financial securities industry experience including Risk Management, Compliance. AML
- NICE Actimize experience - A PLUS
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence business decisions and directions
- Excellent organizational skills
- BA degree
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, life, disability, and flexible spending accounts.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.