Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting the Controller, Assistant Controller, and Accounting Manager with various reporting, reconciliation and analysis, including maintaining the general ledger accounting system, including preparation of various journal entries. This position will also analyze and reconcile various general ledger accounts, assist in the preparation of various reports for internal departments.
- Prepare and enter month-end and year-end close journal entries
- Reconcile accounts
- Prepare ad-hoc reports
- Assist with special projects as necessary
- Assist with external reporting
As a Staff Accountant, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Reconcile various GL accounts.
- Research monthly variances in various GL accounts.
- Identify errors or misclassifications within the GL.
- Assist with financial and other reporting.
- Other financial or accounting duties as assigned.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-4 years of accounting, analysis or similar experience
- Familiarity with concepts, practices and procedures regarding accruals, cash, month end closing cycles, general ledger, financial accounting, Sarbanes Oxley
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SQL and Access
- Self starter, well organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.