Senior Business Analyst
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Trading Compliance Business Analyst to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services Practice in Canada.
- Candidate will work with subject matter experts and client business/compliance users to capture complex business requirements, document and communicate them to technical product management, developers and business users.
- Candidate will transform business requirements to a detailed functional specification.
- Candidate will present NICE Actimize’s Compliance solutions to clients and prospects, both in terms of business and functional content as well as technological and data model aspects and requirements.
- Candidate will communicate and train others on the NICE Actimize Trading Compliance solution features and functionality.
- Candidate will actively work with the client to understand and identify bottle necks challenges and risks related the implemented solution and engage the needed PM / Actimize team members respectively
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years prior experience as a Business Analyst in Trading Compliance, Capital Markets Operations and/or Brokerage Operations.
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be proficient analyzing trade data using SQL.
- Ability to use Python, scripting for NoSQL data is an advantage
- Candidates must possess the ability to think creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups.
- Candidate must be a team player, enjoy analyzing business requirements and writing functional specifications and willing to go the extra mile to complete tasks.
- Product Management experience in the Financial Services vertical is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time.
NICE Actimize offers a competitive base salary, bonus and a full benefits package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, life, disability, transit checks, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.