Data Scientist - Quality Assurance
Brief about the role:
Data Science Quality Assurance is a client facing role where the resource is expected to perform testing and validation on machine learning analytical models and interface with stakeholders including customers on results / quality.
Experience level of 3-5 years would be ideal for this role. Strong inclination towards Quality Assurance and testing will be advantageous.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Set up test environment on NICE Actimize products.
- Deploy Machine Leaning Analytical models on various environments.
- Quality test Machine Learning Analytical Models on defined set of criteria’s.
- Produce client facing quality reports on performance and data analysis.
- Validate results and provide constructive feedback to Data Scientists
- Analyze Data and provide actionable insights for multiple customers.
- Support Data Science function on data preparation and data cleaning aspects.
Qualifications / Education:
- E./B.Tech from a reputed institute/university
- Very good verbal and written English skills.
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment.
- Experience working in a complex matrix environment in a fast-paced organization.
- Programming Languages: Python (must), PL/SQL (must), Java Script (good to have).
- Good understanding of JAR files creation and distribution techniques.
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Data Warehousing (ETL, OLAP).
- Skills around Data Manipulation and Data Pre-Processing.
- Experience of dealing with large enterprise data sets.
- Good understanding of Testing Methodologies and Test Reports.
- Good understanding & Experience on Extract, Transform Loading of data.
Good to have
- Actimize: Understanding of AIS-RCM & IFM Products will be an added advantage.
- Experience of working in Fraud Management / Anti Money Laundering using Analytics will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work and deliver independently.
- Actively seeks information, and shares knowledge with others.
- Actively engages others in work done, to expand and broaden professional domain knowledge and know-how.
- Has high-attention to details and works well in a dynamic and high paced environment
- Mentors junior members of the team
- Flexibility of working hours for supporting global clients
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.