Portfolio Product Marketing Manager
NICE Actimize, an established market leader is currently seeking a motivated, hands-on Portfolio Marketing Manager to lead and accelerate go-to-market initiatives across the globe. To maintain our market leadership in financial crime and compliance, it is vital to attract passionate individuals - individuals who possess an entrepreneurial spirit, can do attitude and are creative marketers.
- Have the gift of storytelling and are passionate about telling the story of a product or portfolio of products to the market.
- Are interested in learning about financial crime risk management
- Can turn product and technical features and the associated benefits into an articulate value proposition
- Are comfortable leading cross-functional teams to a successful outcome
- Enjoy creating innovative and compelling messaging and delivering it to sales and customers
- Can create an e2e marketing campaign from initiation through execution, and measurement
- Are passionate about enabling sales teams
- Are analytical, detailed-oriented and well organized
- Have a “roll-up-your sleeves” mentality
- Are a team player and have outstanding communication skills
- Will enjoy working at an innovative company within a dynamic product team
- Partner with Product Management and Marketing teams to develop the definition, messaging, and positioning of solutions.
- Develop go-to-market campaigns and supporting marketing assets
- Project & Program manage cross functional initiatives
- Brief agencies and analysts on solutions
- Analyze pipeline and other data to provide insights to the product team
- Work well in a fast-paced environment that thinks like a start-up but flawlessly executes at enterprise scale
- Perform market research and execute strategies to bring new products to market.
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing or product management
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred but not required.
- Experience with marketing concepts such as buyer-persona targeting, digital marketing content creation; pipeline management.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Travel: willingness to travel ~25%
- Familiarity with Financial Services and specifically fraud and money laundering, compliance or case management;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.