Software Automation Engineering Student – InterAct
- A part time job as part of a development team.
- Work collaboratively with professional developers, software architects and product managers, in a fast paced agile
- Manual and automatic testing as well as development tasks according to the team needs
- Student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering in a leading institution.
- At least 3 semesters left until graduation
- GPA of at least 85.
- Good understanding of OOP / OOD principals & methodologies
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented language (Java).
- Available for 100 hours / 2.5 days a week
- Knowledge in Selenium – advantage
- Knowledge in operating systems, networking – advantage
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-driven, strong self-learner, with ability to self-manage tasks and meet deadlines
- Global mindset & great communication skills in English
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.