Partner Success Manager
Why this role matters
NICE, the leaders in Contact Center transformation and Cloud technologies, is the place to be. We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working and team-playing Success Manager to join our team
If you like variety and have a 'yes we can' attitude, please read on!
You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and processes, with the ability to build, develop and maintain relationships. You will support the local channel teams to drive revenue growth and overall adoption via partners, across all market segments.
If you are a 'people-person' who loves to interact with partners, sales teams and internal stakeholders, while being process orientated, this is the role for you.
What you'll be doing
- Track and analyze KPIs for growth, win/loss rates, up-sells, renewals, target setting & achievement and identify performance areas for improvement.
- Boost partner productivity by refining the segmentation methodology, simplifying the partner sales process and identifying pain points at every stage of the sales / pre-sales life-cycle.
- Prepare and present quarterly business reports to stakeholders with actionable KPIs and goals.
- On-board, train and mentor new channel team members in these domains. Manage and maintain partner process adherence with channel teams
- Quarterback the opportunity registration process, including developing transition plan to partner portal, researching best practices, implementing changes
- Partner with NICE services & support teams on methodology, process and execution for partners certification governance and CSAT initiative
- Form strong relationships and maintain regular contact with NICE Channel Managers, internal sales ops teams, services organization and LoBs.
What you'll need
- Strong understanding of high-level business strategies with an ability to translate them into system and process requirements and ensure local execution and business impact
- A result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open and friendly manner
- An aptitude for innovating and optimizing the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change
- Aptitude at working across multiple geographies
What else we'll need to see on your CV
- 5-7 years' experience in sales or business operations with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field OR the equivalent in work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Proven excellence multi-tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines & goals.
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft, BINA, data analysis with a strong understanding of CRM applications
- Experience with Salesforce - an advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.