PBR Sales Executive
The Nice Director, PBR Sales will be responsible for all PBR sales across North America. This person will be the driving force behind increasing sales and market share in relations to existing customers and new logo's. This person will work with Marketing and Product teams to create various sales campaigns to help gain and attract business. This role will have high visibility as you will be working with the RVP's and the VP of Strategic Accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales meetings and product positioning.
- Pipeline development and ongoing management.
- Sales enablement and training.
- Work closely with CEA Marketing Team to influence marketing efforts..
- Work closely with CEA Product Team to provide roadmap feedback.
- PBR Campaign Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA or BS from an accredited university in a Business, Sales or Marketing field.
- 10 years of experience selling software products and services into sophisticated accounts.
- Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
- Industry knowledge of Contact Center Solutions Software
- Experience leveraging brand and success stories to penetrate accounts
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility.
- Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of our solutions
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise preferred, combined with advanced strategic and project management skills.
- Innate passion for seeking depth and complete understanding in an account and market.
Our product supports many Fortune 100 companies at enterprise scale and our challenges grow every day! This is exciting technology in an exciting space, and we want YOU to come join us on this adventure. If you want to grow and contribute in ways you didn’t expect, contact us today and see what matters.
What we’re like
NICE-Nexidia values diversity, curiosity and collaboration. Employees from all experience levels and backgrounds are intermingled and encouraged to learn about each other’s projects. Our offices foster teamwork as well as self motivation, with a healthy dose of fun thrown in.
Where you’ll be
NICE-Nexidia seeks candidates authorized to work in the United States. This role will be based out of the NICE-Nexidia Atlanta, GA location. This role may require one to two trips annually to collaborate with other teams within the NICE organization.
What you’ll make
NICE-Nexidia believes that a successful, thriving company starts with happy, satisfied employees. We are prepared to offer a highly competitive benefits and compensation package for the ideal candidate.
NICE-Nexidia is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.