Sales Development Representative
At NICE Systems, we protect people’s money, ensure their safety and improve their experiences. Many of the world’s leading companies and organisations are expected to manage these three critical elements of modern living. To do so, they are tapping into the power of data, which has become ubiquitous in both business and life. These organisations turn to NICE to operationalise this data to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
Since 1986, NICE has been the recognised leader in these fields, providing solutions which turn both structured and unstructured data into valuable and actionable information. Our success started by capturing interactions and our expertise has evolved into applying analytics on these interactions. Combined with our years of cultivating domain expertise in partnership with our customers, we can help our customers not only understand what’s happening in real time, they can predict what will be.
NICE has more than 5000 employees and a presence in more than 150 countries. Our team is proud of their many achievements. NICE is regularly recognised for innovation and the value it provides to more than 25,000 customers, including more than 85 of the Fortune 100. When it comes to turning information overload into practical business value, no one else comes close to NICE.
What we do
We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Protecting People & Assets, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Perfecting Customer Experience - We enable organisations to deliver an effortless, consistent and personalised experience throughout the customer journey. Our solutions allow enterprises to know their customers, act in real time and ensure that every employee is engaged. Our customers stand out in their competitive markets by offering an enhanced customer experience, and they improve their bottom line by streamlining operational efficiency.
Protecting People and Assets - We help security organisations and emergency services protect people and assets, by anticipating, managing and mitigating safety, security and operational risks. Through the capture, analysis and correlation of data from a myriad of physical and virtual sensors and systems, we enable organisations to utilise sophisticated measures to prevent incidents and quickly conduct investigations.
Fighting Financial Crime and Ensuring Compliance - We help financial services institutions detect and prevent fraud, manage regulatory compliance, and identify money laundering threats quickly and accurately, protecting them against financial crime, regulatory, and reputation risk. With a holistic, consolidated view across the enterprise and innovative, flexible technology, our solutions provide institutions a clear view of risk, enabling their staff to resolve issues efficiently, and keeping the organisation up to speed with a rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
Our NICE Actimize business continues to grow. In the UK, we have a an amazing and exciting vacancy.
We are currently looking for a New Business Generation Representative (NBG) to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities for our Outbound Sales team.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and some sales development experience.
- Utilise a consistent contact attempt process via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Follow the established pre-sales process and consistently use our CRM tool to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximise phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customising scripts to market segments and prospect type.
Qualifications & Skills:
Degree qualified and a passion for sales
- Lead qualification/ Sales Development experience
- Familiarity with cloud based software services a plus
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Quick and efficient with a computer
What we offer:
- Attractive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions with exponential multiplier increases
- UK benefits
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organisation
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.