Operation Senior Analyst
OFFICE BASED IN HOBOKEN NJ...MUST BE LOCAL.
As a Business Operations Manager partnering with the Professional Services division, you will own & manage analyzing data and providing insights to the business to help improve processes and uncover opportunities.
This role will require a strategic thinker who can transform & operationalize the Global Services Strategy into standard practice with measurable KPIs. Additionally you'll have to analyze operational & financial data to identify business insights & opportunities for process improvement.
You will work to implement internal processes, methodologies and tools within the Services organization to improve business performance.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Operations Manager/Business Process Manager in the Professional Services domain.
- Strong data and analytical skills, with the ability to combine business understanding and technology.
- Strong partnership with internal stakeholders in order management, sales leadership and executive leadership.
- Strong managerial skills and experience in matrix management.
- Experience with international customer-facing interactions.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team development.
- Excellent understanding of Business processes / Good technical background and experience.
- Strong understanding and experience in organization-wide issues and be able to suggest solutions for resolution.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.