Director, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
The Global Customer Office (GCO) at NICE is comprised of the Services, Support and Cloud Operations teams within NICE. The GCO groups are responsible for ensuring end-to-end customer success & insight throughout the customer lifecycle from sales, delivery, operations and support. The teams total approximately 1200 employees globally – US, India, UK, and Colombia.
The HR Director, will be responsible for driving the entire talent agenda for the GCO organization. As a trusted adviser on all HR initiatives, this role operates in deep partnership to the business in a wide dimension of capacities. This role provides full cycle Human Resources support, executing on our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Based in our Hoboken office, this role will manage two direct reports based in Hoboken and collaborate with HR Managers in multiple geographies in the UK and IL as well as matrix management of local HR within India.
The role reports into the VP HR of the Enterprise Group in Israel. The HR Director will be a member of the GCO management team and the Enterprise HR team.
- Partners with the 4 management members and their management teams, becoming a trusted advisor on all people strategies
- Lead the GCO HR team
- Develops and drives plans that optimize talent, structure, process and culture across the division.
- Deep entrenchment with all aspects of the client groups supported that has comprehensive business literacy and understands all the specific details and nuances of the organizations.
- Facilitates development of the client group’s integrated people plan and ensures alignment with the strategic plans of the organization.
- Provide business partner consulting to all levels of organization within the aligned client groups.
- Advises leaders on the implications of short and long-term decisions, strategies, and large-scale change efforts that will yield sustainable business results.
- Counsel, coach and drive leaders/ managers on talent issues including performance management, high potential employee identification, and poor performer reduction.
- Provides highly experienced vision and input on business restructures, workforce planning and employee talent management and development.
- Manages the learning and development of our leadership population through developing the annual program, managing vendors, ensuring operations and periodically delivering and developing content.
- Successfully and proactively shepherds the organization though its annual cycles such as merit, annual and mid-year review, calibration and attainment.
- Execution of all company-wide HR practices, including onboarding, off boarding, organizational development, compensation, employee relations as well as ensure compliance with the global practices and policies.
- Develops and implements HR programs, and tools in partnership with business leaders, NICE’s HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to build and enhance organizational capability and add value to the business.
- Ensure people data accuracy for the Division and Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc. Leverage information to create deep insights and facilitate decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other applicable discipline
- Masters in HR is desirable
- PHR or SPHR is desirable
- A minimum of 10 years of previous experience leading a dynamic business from an HR perspective. Progressive solution oriented HR acumen with demonstrated knowledge of the Strategic HR Business Partner Model, efficient organizational design, HR best practices, relationship management and performance management.
- Results driven and comprehensive approach to managing all HR processes autonomously from end to end; both administrative to highly strategic. Enjoys an often fast paced environment and is committed to working extensively when needed
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the VP level business on tactical and strategic issues is critical. Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to coach and guide. Mature professional judgment which is both discrete and diplomatic is vital.
- Collaborative and engaged approach to HR consulting with exceptional communication and presentations skills. Extremely strong writing skills are required in a multitude of communication mediums. From email, to organizational announcements to training content.
- Advanced proactive project management capabilities that drive for results from inception to execution. Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex projects and cycles critical to business success
- Deep commitment to organizational learning and development that encourages leadership and employees alike for improvement.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Some travel required (up to ~15%)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.