Senior Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer for our Recording and Analytics Solutions based in our central London office. Candidates will work supporting large complex enterprise software clients; have server, SQL, network background and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Interfacing with strategic priority customer accounts
- Work with various NICE departments (Support and R&D) and customers around the globe for end-to-end resolution of issues.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction throughout the entire problem resolution process, through frequent customer updates.
- Conduct thorough and detailed troubleshooting to provide quality support to the client, and minimize escalations.
- Availability during off-hours as required (nights and weekends) to address critical issues / situations and on-call duties.
- Participate in knowledge transfer activities as required.
- Work in accordance with NICE support process, procedures, contractual SLA’s.
- Document all interactions related to support cases in NICE Support System in accordance with SLA.
- Small amount of travel maybe expected when customer requires to resolve product issues on-site.
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar).
- Experience as IT (Network and system) that worked on Server issues mainly.
- Network troubleshooting skills (working with different tools).
- Supporting VOIP telephony systems such as Avaya or Cisco.
- Experience in customer support serving global customers.
- Experience supporting NICE products preferred.
- Excellent English verbal and writing communication skills.
- Team player – ability to work well in a team environment.
- Fast learner with ability to educate her/himself on relevant technologies.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Ability to remain focused and calm under pressure
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.