Product Manager- CXOne
The Product Manager has primary accountability of being an expert on market and customer needs, translating them into prioritized product requirements and of working closely with the product development, UX and product marketing to a successful execution of the product roadmap within a fast pace, agile product lifecycle.
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Own roadmap plans and prioritize features to support ongoing delivery, continuous delivery of requirements with prioritized business needs and justification supported by business case, market research, and new/existing customers' feedback
- Use Agile Product Management methodology
- Work closely with development and QA teams to ensure on time deliveries of product releases
- Conduct requirements gathering, reviews, and design review meetings with business stakeholders, domain experts and technical architects
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of requirements, analysis and specification deliverables
- BA/BS Computer Science or related technical degree required
- MBA – advantage
- 3-5 years of experience with and knowledge of Agile Product Management preferred
- Performing business and technology analyses, based on product needs and industry trends.
- Developing concepts into business requirements.
- Working in and providing leadership in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Enterprise (B2B) software product management experience preferred
- Contact Center processes familiarity preferred
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.