Expert Java Software Engineer - X-Sight Analytics Team
X-Sight, the cloud-based Financial Crime Risk Management Platform-as-a-Service breaks the limits on data and analytics in a brand new way by leveraging the cloud. It offers a new dimension to automation with backend automated provisioning of storage, compute, boundless data, and analytics.
X-Sight is the industry’s only cloud-native, PaaS platform for delivering end-to-end support for fraud and financial compliance activities. It’s designed for customers who are ready to embrace all or parts of a modern, machine-driven, cloud-based approach to fraud operations, allowing them to effectively manage costs and scale operations. X-Sight is omnipotent and designed for scaling to meet the needs of any sized customer, from the biggest financial institutions to small and mid-size firms. Contact us today to see how you can be part of this journey.
Nice Actimize is looking for an experienced and highly motivated software engineer, who possesses strong analytical skills to join our Analytics team, in X-Sight group as an Expert software engineer.
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team working on exciting and industry leader product, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop our new X-Sight platform from scratch for Actimize Cloud-based solutions on top AWS.
- Will be part of the group that builds the analytics and Machine learning capabilities for the X-Sight platform.
- Actively lead and participate in the products features development
- Enforce and encourage coding standards and development best practices in the team
- Promote an empowered, self-managed, collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment that fosters ownership, creativity and innovation
- Analyze features requirements, create design documents and review them with relevant stake holders in the group
- Encourage continuous improvement in the development process and ensure efficient delivery of products
- Participate in reviewing design and code of other team members
- Deliver high quality, sustainable and maintainable code.
- Mentor younger developers in the team
- Provide critical technical capabilities to the team and evangelizes those skills to others.
What you’ll need:
- BSc/BA. in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years’ experience as a back-end Java software engineer
- Experience with AWSservices and technologies like DynamoDB, EKS, IAM, SageMaker, ECR
- Experience with AWS development to production environment
- Experience with Architecture and design of complex systems
- Be a Can-doer that can take a task from plan to completion
- Team player, excellent communication and presentation skill
Would be very NICE if you have:
- Experience with micro services and mainly docker/container, spring boot applications running on K8S
- Experience with DevOps practices and common tools like Jenkins, Terrafrom
- Experience in Linux development
- Experience working in a SaaS product company
- Experience with Analytics, ML & AI models development
- Working with data scientist in defining capabilities and AI model
Would be very NICE to see:
If you have any of the below, we highly recommend adding them to your CV. We'd love to learn about what you've done so far
- A link to a post you wrote or an interesting presentation you’ve given
- Open source projects you’ve created or contributed to
- Interesting, non-trivial problems you’ve dealt with
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.