Partner Sales Executive
The Partner Sales Executive is a member of the NICE Enterprise team responsible for working in deep collaboration with our Partners to drive NICE products into the channel in a compelling manner.
As the sales and relationship expert, the Partner Sales Executive highlights our value proposition that differentiates the NICE product portfolio from the competition. They are charged with effectively selling all of NICE’s mature products with a high degree of sophisticated product knowledge and advanced selling skills as well as positioning our new agnostic Advanced Solutions. They are also engaged in both managing the client relationship regarding existing product installations as well as expanding opportunities for new products into the channel.
- Collaboratively recruit, develop and manage key partners organizations/accounts and opportunity pipelines.
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific partners that demonstrate NICE’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively.
- Work to expand relationships within current partner organizations to win and maintain relationships that strengthen the sales through the organization.
- Conceptualize, develop and deploy partner enablement strategies.
- Comprehensively educate assigned partners regarding NICE product offerings and services that evangelizes company products, drives new solutions and develops marketing tactics with partners.
- Target less attainable opportunities in direct sales and drive them through partners to win the business.
- Develop partner plans that position NICE capabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Confidently speak in great detail regarding all of NICE’s mature products while working in deep collaboration when necessary with the functional, industry or technical partners.
- When necessary engage internal company resources in defining and implementing account strategy
- Provide critical insights to the partner that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Propose campaigns that are deeply aligned with the partner’s strategy and direction.
- Provide personal and team expertise to partner executives as a trusted advisor while promoting long-term reliance on NICE
- Achieve annual account sales quota
- BA or BS from an accredited university in a Business, Sales or Marketing discipline.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience selling multiple software products and services into relationship based accounts, preferably aligned to partners.
- Experience planning, executing and managing multiple complex software sales and marketing campaigns.
- Experience selling contact Center Solutions or knowledge of Contact Center solutions is highly desirable
- Superior relationship and client management skills that effectively build trust and credibly manages/resolves escalations.
- Collaborative sales experience that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Experience confidently explaining complex models in a clear simplified manner.
- Experience developing relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users and articulating business value and influence strategic application of NICE solutions
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.