Architect, Actimize Japan
Develop/Configure software feature/s functionality, according to design document, plan and perform unites, in scheduled time line and accurate output.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Develop/Configure software feature(s) according to design document & enterprise software standards.
- Work in multi-disciplinary environment with Architects and Business Analysts using waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Planning and Performing Unit and functionality testing to ensure fit to design.
- Supporting customer by solving functionality problems.
- Interface independently with various R&D and PS Groups and with Customer Support.
- May occasionally need to work on client site And/Or in different time zone.
Qualifications / Education:
- E/B.Tech with Practical relevant experience/knowledge
- High level English (verbal & written)
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Experience working in a complex matrix environment
- Basic experience with several of the following
Programming Languages: SQL, Java, JS
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, XSL, Servlets, Web Services
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux OS
Application Servers and Servlet Containers: WebSphere, Tomcat, Weblogic
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Data Warehousing (ETL, OLAP)
- Solid professional capabilities in the domain
- Analyzes information and deduces conclusions within the professional space
- Regarded as a professional that requires minimal supervision
- Responsible for developing/configuring feature(s) functionality for an enterprise-grade software with minimal supervision
- Experienced in Multi-threading and concurrency
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.