Graduate Business Analyst
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking recent university graduates to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team as a Business Analyst located in London.
- Communicate with clients to gather and document requirements
- Write business specifications
- Write test plans and conduct testing
- Prepare use cases, test cases and test data
- Perform data analysis
- Assist with defining training curriculums for new products and services
- Coordinate shared repository of templates and business artifacts
- Strong writing skills are essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- SQL and/or Database course work
- Desire to be client facing
- Business management or finance class work a plus
- Presentation experience
- Team oriented
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, 25 days holiday and a full benefit package.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.