- Understand and evaluate industry, business and customer trends to build strategic plans that drive sales
- Craft, position and pitch creative solutions to help customers understand how NICE inContact's solutions can enhance their business
- Close deals and build future pipeline within or exceeding goals
- Maintain product knowledge by attending weekly trainings
- Attend tradeshows
- Travel as needed to maximize growth and revenue, while adhering to all inContact travel policies and requirements
- Interact with all levels of organization
- Build and manage a sales pipeline that will enable you to achieve and exceed sales quotas and targets.
- Complete all inContact paperwork timely - expense reports, sales call logs, etc.
- Regularly keep direct supervisor apprised of issues and potential sales
- Travel required 50%.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required
- Previous experience selling multimillion-dollar software deals
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software or hardware industries
- Highly professional demeanor - presence, voice
- Demonstrated high level competency in written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated success working with little to no direct daily supervision in a home office setting
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.