Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for an expert who is highly skilled in data analysis and visualization and experienced in quantitative analysis, preferably in enterprise software companies.
The Business Analyst should be an excellent communicator with the ability to deliver results of analysis clearly and effectively. He/She should know how to harness complex organizational interfaces and initiate and drive projects from beginning to end with minimal guidance.
- Develop KPIs to measure and reflect the Order Management objectives.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions.
- Create rich and actionable analytic reports for teams and management, including QBR's, Booking status analytics.
- Cross Organizational support and closely work and develop fixture's with IT team
- Research and prepare statistical reports using data from NICE BI tool, and consolidate information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Lead the Order Management KPI measurements and provide analysis & insights for improvements
- Conduct ad hoc data analysis and data quality investigations
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 4+ years of proven experience as a business analyst
- Highly accurate and reliable Output
- Ability to work with multiple systems
- Great ability to work with numbers, graphs, dashboards and basic statistics
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to draw business conclusions and identify potential gaps/opportunities by using company’s BI system.
- Experience in defining key performance indicators and improving current thinking patterns.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.