Senior Product Manager
NICE is a multinational software company. NICE provides solutions that include the core technologies organizations need to deliver better customer experiences through more effective and engaged employees. That’s why more than 25,000 organizations across 150+ countries use our solutions, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies
NICE is looking for an experienced and highly motivated senior product manager, who has vase experience in SaaS-based products , have strong background in product management and has strong analytical skills to join our performance management team, at the PM LOB.
If you are looking to be lead the next generation cloud based product and be part of a dynamic team, this is the job you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Build the Next generation product vison and strategy
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Define the product requirements per each market fit
- Actively lead and participate in the products features development
- Own roadmap plans and prioritize features to support ongoing delivery, continuous delivery of requirements with prioritized business needs and justification supported by business case, market research, and new/existing customers' feedback
- Partner with Engineering to evaluate and select technology
- Follow agile process with engineering to develop epochs, user stories and manage backlog
- Participate and assist in go-to-market planning working with all stakeholders to execute, including sales, marketing and services
- Use Agile Product Management methodology
- Conduct requirements gathering, reviews, and design review meetings with business stakeholders, domain experts and technical architects
- Build, document, and execute user stories, use cases, test scenarios, test cases
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of requirements, analysis and specification deliverables
- Facilitate productive interaction between domain experts and technical resources
- Participate in the analysis and validation of solution specifications
- Facilitate a trade-off analysis as it relates to scope, complexity and time-to-market
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS Computer Science or related technical degree required
- MBA – advantage
- Knowledge and hand-on experience with AWS based products and solutions (1-2 products)
- 3 - 5 years of experience with and knowledge of Agile Product Management
- Enterprise (B2B) software product management experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- High motivation and passion to lead and build the next generation product.
- Performing business and technology analyses, based on product needs and industry trends.
- Developing concepts into business requirements.
- Working successfully with clients and business partners directly
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and a NICE person
Would be very NICE if you have:
- Contact Center processes familiarity
- Knowledge in coaching and gamification processes and systems
Would be very NICE to see:
If you have any of the below, we highly recommend adding them to your CV. We'd love to learn about what you've done so far
- A link to a post you wrote or an interesting presentation you’ve given
- Open source projects you’ve created or contributed to
- Interesting, non-trivial problems you’ve dealt with
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.