Scope & Responsibilities:
Education & Background:
- Partnering with managers, this role will support the implementation of the broad HR strategy in line with the needs of the business.
- Project Management of Organizational Development initiatives to create and improve programs and practices delivered by the HR function, serving excellence to our organizational needs and talent growth.
- The role will support a complex client groups operating across Americas. It will help shape and contribute to the regional HR strategy and be involved on all levels of the HR operational remit as well as supporting and leading HR and management projects.
- A solid understanding of the full HR cycle is key, in particular a thorough knowledge of performance management, talent management, development, reward and retention, employee relations, employee engagement, current US employment law, mentoring and coaching, resource management and career planning is essential.
- HR Operational management in correlation to employee lifecycle management, preparation of Quarterly Business Review, organizational changes, HR systems and ad hoc reporting.
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate, hold a HR or relevant professional qualification with 2-4 years of generalist experience, project management, planning and HR service delivery. Coming from a technology or consulting environment, they will understand the needs of a Services and Support client group and will be comfortable delivering a focused, high quality HR service both in terms of projects and day to day operations.
- Experience of working in a matrixed business and HR environment in and international technology or services business.
- Excellent communication skills and be adaptable enough to work in partnership with a diverse client group.
- To contribute towards the development, review and improvement of HR and management policies, processes and procedures throughout the region.
- Able to build effective relationships with people at any level within the organization based on trust, professionalism and personal integrity.
- Able to work effectively in both the administrative, transactional level and the HR business partnering and advisory level.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong personal motivation & self-confidence.
- Resilience & flexibility
- Commercially aware with excellent planning and organising skills.
- Strong professional & technical HR knowledge.