CXone WEM group is looking for a professional QA Architect to become a key member of the group management team.
Work independently with the R&D teams to deliver high-quality mission-critical SAAS products.
Work collaboratively with professional developers, architects, product managers and high-level managers.
The group consists of 150 engineers located in IL and India.
The QA Architect will be responsible to elevate the quality processes, tools, and methodologies used by the R&D team and by that improve the product quality that R&D delivers.
- Review and understand existing bug reports, test plans, test processes
- Produce documentation for improved test strategies and procedures to implement improved test processes. This includes functional, regression, performance, security, and other methodologies, and guides QA in making improved test plans
- Evaluate test tools including automation, build verification, and IDE plugins and lint programs to catch bugs earlier than waiting for the finished build
- Work with R&D managers and development architects to define improved coding standards and test instrumentation and interfaces
- Work with the support team to gather end-user metrics on bugs reported, and demonstrate to management that your efforts have resulted in higher quality
- Expedite audit teams reviewing software quality
- Raise procedural issues to management, get budget for improved tools, advise QA on training courses
- Define and track KPIs to effectively improve quality
- SC in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering and/or practical relevant experience/knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience as QA Architect
- Strong hands-on experience with test automation and test automation frameworks. Development background – advantage.
- Hands-on experience in non-functional testing
- Extensive experience designing tests for an enterprise SaaS service
- Experience defining, tracking, and improving quality metrics
- Passionate about software quality and software testing
- Strong self-motivation; Excellent work ethic, responsible
- Experience working in a matrix structure and with remote teams
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.