Actimize Sales Executive – Japan
Actimize Sales Executive -Japan
Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Sales Executive, managing key accounts in Japan
Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
- The Sales Executive will be responsible for establishing new strategic relationships while maintaining existing relationships within existing accounts by analyzing customer’s business situation to identify constraints and new opportunities due to new regulatory changes, technological advances and
- Ensure regular updates on Actimize value proposition within the existing strategic accounts.
- Drive NICE Actimize response to customer’s key business problems; improve NICE Actimize’s position for current proposals while enhancing long-term relationships.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales quota.
- To negotiate Enterprise wide agreements.
- Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on NICE Actimize strengths and can be implemented successfully; promote trust in NICE Actimize; enhance NICE Actimize reputation for delivering promised result.
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with 'C' levels. Create and maintain a high-level presence and a network of relationships to facilitate sales. Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between NICE Actimize and customer.
Education: Minimum BS or BA degree, preferably in business, finance accounting or computer science.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience selling Software solutions to the financial services industry.
- High profile sales person with excellent communication and presentations skills
- Proven successful ability to sell high value Enterprise software/business solutions
- Ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ level business users to sell based on business value
- Work closely with presales and delivery team to establish value proposition for Actimize solution.
- Experience selling Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering or Brokerage Compliance Solutions a plus
- Global vision, creativity and long-term planning ability required
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.