Director Project Management
Director Project Management
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Director Project Management (PMO) supports the growth of our small to medium size business (SMB) and Enterprise clients for Professional Services through engagement and program management all professional services projects companywide.
This position requires a combination of technical understanding of our contact center portfolio offerings along while providing overall management of all SMB and Enterprise projects to provide measurements on quality, financial results, professional services growth metrics and improving efficiencies in our implementation model. The Director Project Management provides weekly health and financial summaries in the form of an executive report.
The Director Project Management works closely will various departments and client stakeholders to manage consistent quality of service delivery and to identify and facilitate remediation and escalation issues as they arise. This position manages the SMB and Enterprise Directors and sets the strategy and direction for each model of business to support growth, efficiency and quality.
- Profitability and resource goals that align to project budgets and statements of work
- CSAT Quality – Getting clients as a reference post implementation using NICE inContact response metrics
- Quality of Statement of work, Business Requirements Documentation (BRD), project plan and Connectivity Plan
- Resource utilization, capacity planning and efficiency goals
As a Director Project Management, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Presents and manages project plans globally and integrating multiple business units to provide support for planning, execution, tracking, communications and issue escalation.
- Guides and facilitates the successful implementation of the NICE inContact PMO program.
- Leads project management teams/owners and coordinate efforts of cross-functional project team members to enable delivery of success and quality.
- Defines projects on-scope, on-time, and on-budget in an executive report each week in the form of a dashboard
- Implements, enhances and stabilizes project management process with the growth and change of the business
- Assesses project plans and progress, collect, consolidate and review status with the project leaders on a continuous basis
- Maintains relationships with key leaders in all departments involved in the projects to anticipate and take action on changes to process or resource team skills as needed
- Ensures execution on all project documentation including charters, project scope, deliverables, schedules, and financial models ensuring alignment with stakeholder goals
- Estimates the resources and participation required to successfully achieve project goals – Provides growth models for project management and implementation resources based on sales funnel and backlog
- Ensures technical and business requirements are established for each geographic region of the business to support a global model
- Works with Finance to create a collective labor forecast view by project
- Assigns and monitors work, providing support and direction.
- Continued education of our product offerings and distribute best practices to the field on how to integrate new solutions into the existing portfolio of our offerings.
- Responds and engages to RFP questionnaires to support sales activities
- Works cohesively with client account managers, technical account managers, project managers and subject matter experts from other technology practices to provide seamless multi-disciplinary service integration for clients through the entire lifecycle of the solution sale.
- Aligns project tasks with milestone deliverables to get clients to a 'Go-Live' state as efficiently as possible
- Assesses project plans and progress, collect, consolidate and review status reports daily and weekly
- Manages resources and provide coaching and guidance to managers
- Creates a future structure in the project management office for career pathing and development goals for the employees and model between different organizations
- Provides leadership to the managers to support end-to-end project planning, risk identification, dependency tracking, issue identification and change management/addendum management on projects.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or similar degree or equivalent work experience required. Master's degree preferred.
- 12+ years experience in Global Project Management Leadership
- 5+ years experience leading a high performing team
- Proven experience presenting and managing project plans globally and integrating multiple business units to provide support for planning, execution, tracking, communications and issue escalation.
- Proven record of understanding project management disciplines in order to guide and facilitate the successful implementation of the Global PMO program.
- Must be open to travel related assignments - position requires up to 50% travel annually to visit clients and work through the sales opportunities or visit NICE inContact offices
- The ability to work on complex initiatives and drive project closure with little-to-no outside supervision
- Outstanding documentation, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to track deals and funnel management with sales using Salesforce.com. This individual will collaborate with sales, implementation managers, project managers and management on forecasting deal closure probability and resource considerations during the sales cycles.
- Additionally, this individual will introduce subject matter experts throughout the sales cycle to help close the deal.
- Ability to host and support executive briefings with sales and our clients.
- The ability to create, explain and present complex call center solutions, workflows and senior management presentations using MS Visio, Word, Salefoce.com, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to create/participate in writing detailed Statement of Work documents, repository management, standardization and workflow for approvals around the delivery of all NICE inContact engagements.
- PMI, PMP, Agile, Scrum
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.