We’re NICE, a global enterprise software company, providing solutions based on advanced analytics, artificial intelligence and automation. We make the collaboration between humans and robots seamless. We ensure customers have perfect experiences. We prevent financial crime.
NICE empowers organizations to TRANSFORM their customer and employee EXPERIENCES.
The consistent delivery of world-class innovation and exceptional customer service is ultimately the responsibility of our team of dedicated professionals – and this is where our unique culture comes in. What allows us to do extraordinary things is our culture of thought leadership, collaboration and innovation. So, we respect and listen to each other, drawing from our experiences and learning from our respective skills and backgrounds.
NICE Satmetrix are looking for a qualified business consultant to help our clients design, reform and re-engineer their Customer Experience Management (CEM) systems and processes and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. You will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement of customer experience and loyalty and needs help as to where and how. You will also undertake projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources or motive to perform them in-house. The Business Consultant is chartered with engaging customers in an advisory capacity and providing specialized expertise surrounding (CEM) and Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Employee (VOC, VOE) best practices.
A successful business consultant has first and foremost a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and market forces that surround the experience economy. The ideal candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency.
- Organizing and executing assigned business consulting projects on behalf of clients according to client’s requirements
- Meeting with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collecting information about the client’s business and CX practices through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Organizing and executing assigned business projects on behalf of clients (CX program design, key driver analysis, KPI target setting, profitability analysis, etc.) according to client’s requirements
- Analyzing and interpreting data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulating recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Presenting findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Developing detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assisting the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Providing guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- 5 + years of experience in a client facing role as business consultant or equivalent
- Experience in CEM and VOC industry best practices and solutions
- Consultative and confident, with an ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of solving problems and driving business success and revenue
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Knowledge of diverse business functions such as Operations, IT, Marketing, HR etc.
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software platforms (CRM, ERP, BI etc.) and databases
- Proven ability to quickly and deeply learn new methodologies and technologies and clearly communicate their value proposition
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA/MBA in a specialized business field will be an advantage
- Must be willing to travel to customer sites 30%+
- Experience with Contact Center operations and business processes
- Certified Management Consultant is a plus
NICE Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity and commit to hiring to increase Diversity of Thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.