NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space, NICE Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance. The company provides real-time, cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering detection, and trading surveillance solutions that address such concerns as payment fraud, cybercrime, sanctions monitoring, market abuse, customer due diligence and insider trading.
The Actimize R&D is building Business Intelligent dashboard for solutions across Actimize financial crime detection and prevention solutions. This Center-of-Excellence team is highly inter-disciplinary team that will develop reports/dashboards to help clients understand their detection data and detection results and help them manage & optimize their investigation operations. The scope covers all Actimize lines of business including all kinds of financial crime (Fraud, Money Laundering, and Trade Compliance) and operational optimization with the Actimize Enterprise Case Management platform.
The Actimize Business Intelligence Center of Excellence is seeking a visualization expert to contribute to insight packs for our market leading Solutions. The candidate will work with business and clients to design and implement new reports and dashboards
- To test dashboards and reports built using Tableau by querying database
- To create test data (performance scale) based on sample data
- Taking part in understanding the business requirements
- Preparing & executing test-cases considering all the business requirements
- Ensuring the Quality delivery of the Solutions
- Be a focal point for cross application and cross development groups testing with various R&D groups and with support tiers
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in Software product development (preferably Business Intelligence domain) with Testing background
- Expertise in writing SQL queries to validate dashboards, Experienced with MS SQL Server, ORACLE Data Bases.
- Experience with performance and scalability testing will an added advantage, in manipulating complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data
- Experience with AWS Athena is a plus.
- Worked in Global Enterprise Class reporting software
- Ability to interpret business requirements from Finance/Banking industry experience is a plus
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.