Cloud Product Owner (Maternity Leave Replacement)
NICE Actimize Is seeking an experienced Cloud Product Owner to join our Product Management team and to manage execution of our rapidly growing X-Sight platform. The X-Sight platform is an internal startup in Actimize to re-imagine how we solve problems related to financial crime and compliance with cutting-edge cloud technology. Backed by our parent company, X-Sight is able to leverage the latest innovations of a startup with funding of an established enterprise organization.
The Product Owner position is a technical role that bridges the gap between the market requirements, as collected by our marketing, sales and product organizations, and the development and delivery of high-quality cloud based offerings. This role will also be responsible for the processes of cloud execution as well as the coordination of multiple teams of Product Owners in the overall X-Sight program. The ideal candidate will have a passion for continuous improvement to create the most efficient and effective cloud delivery organization possible.
- Partners with R&D on cloud delivery excellence
- Owns overall cloud program roadmap technical mapping and execution
- Provides transparency on program execution and impediments
- Maintains and asserts technical product position across entire cloud portfolio
- Manages dependencies between all cloud teams for overall program
- Actively participates as Product Owner for one cloud team
- Formalizes Product Owner Agile processes and procedures
- HR oversight and professional development of Cloud Product Owners
- Joint program tracking with Program Management Office
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience defining and designing complex software products
- Experience delivering cloud software (SaaS), AWS is a plus
- Ability to understand and extract customer needs
- Experience in requirement analysis and preparing detailed product requirement documents
- Familiarity and knowledge of Financial Crimes (Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention, Financial Markets Compliance) market is an advantage
- Proven experience with Agile Development Methodologies, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) familiarity is an advantage
- Background in defining user stories, acceptance criteria, feature prioritization, product specifications
- Personal Qualities: creative, dynamic, hard worker, assertive, energetic
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English).
- Excellent business and technical writing skills (English)
- Ability to travel as required
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.