Project Manager - Bilingual German & English
Responsible for leading and managing complex customer facing projects through the entire lifecycle according to the NICE project management methodology, ensuring a high quality and timely delivery of products and services with specific focus on customer satisfaction.
This role demands timely and effective communications with internal stakeholders and customers across multiple concurrent projects. Working closely with customers, managing their expectations, and ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget.
Must be highly organised, articulate, detail-orientated and commercially aware, and able to lead and delegate effectively.
Energetic, committed and enthusiastic, with the ability to prioritise and take ownership to get the job done well. Support, empower, motivate and inspire others to excel in their performance and achievements, and help them to make a positive contribution to the continuous improvement of project processes.
· Lead and manage multiple customer facing software delivery projects through initiation to closure. Working with customers of different sizes and utilising cross-functional teams in multiple locations throughout EMEA.
· Provide world class customer service through the use and execution of a detailed communication plans and to strive for excellence in customer satisfaction.
· Full ownership and accountability for project planning, resource management, scope and budget management to deliver profitable projects on time.
· Manage risks, issues, customers to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
· Diligently monitor and control project scope, schedule and proactively deal with any diversion from project baselines.
· Provide effective, accurate and timely communications to all stakeholders, act as a single point of contact for customers and partners.
· Provide frequent updates on internal project management IT systems, use of project management tools and manage project related revenue together with revenue recognition forecast.
· Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery. Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of all project management processes and tools used within the Services team.
· Degree educated with 3-5 years + experience of managing IT/software projects using established project management disciplines and methodologies.
· Must have experience of customer facing project management with focus on stakeholder management, reporting and team management.
· Experience of managing multiple concurrent IT/software projects of varied complexity utilizing cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
· Previous experience of customer management – crisis management, over-commitment management, prerequisites/delays tracking/ project report and action items tracking.
· Presentation skills – able to prepare and present iprojects in a comprehensive way (status, open issues, risks, delay, defects reporting) to project team and management.
· Ability to drive the customer through the challenges and delay without escalations.
· Ability to build good relationships with the customer, understand their business needs and priority.
· Experience of managing projects in a global matrix organization is essential.
· Experience of managing IT software implementation and integration projects.
· PMP certification is important but should be able to adapt to detailed processes and methodologies.
· Technical, IT or telephony background is an advantage, but experience of managing complex IT/software projects is more important.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
· Works well under pressure and can provide concise communication from team to board level.
· Must speak and write German and English– Russian language would be an advantage.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.