Manager of Support Engineering
NICE Mattersight is a leader in enterprise analytics focused on customer and employee interactions and behaviors. NICE Mattersight's Behavioral Analytics service captures and analyzes customer and employee interactions, employee desktop data, and other contextual information to improve operational performance and predict future customer and employee outcomes. NICE Mattersight’s analytics are based on millions of proprietary algorithms and the application of unique behavioral models. The company's SaaS+ delivery model combines analytics in the cloud with deep customer partnerships to drive significant business value. Mattersight's applications are used by leading companies in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Cable, Utilities and Government.
Manager of Support Engineering Responsibilities
- Ensure service availability and performance as defined by service level agreements
- Cross functional business and technical collaboration
- Define and monitor metrics to identify improvement opportunities
- Drive process and tool automation
- Direct supervision of Application Engineers with associated engineering resources
- Sponsor and implement engineering training programs
- Supervise incident and problem management processes
- Manage application changes and risk mitigation
This individual should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail and process oriented, data driven, as well as possess superior troubleshooting and problem-solving ability. In addition, he or she should have a strong technical background.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 8-10 years of IT management experience, preferably in a challenging environment. Additional requirements include:
- Strong leadership ability
- Customer service attitude, focused on delivering value to clients
- Ability to calmly seek remediation options in a high availability environment
- Highly motivated individual with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Proven track record in client interfacing roles
- Understanding of policies and procedures in a client focused environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- Prior experience in a professional services environment with a national client footprint
Required Skills / Experience
Strong Knowledge of the Following Technologies:
- Microsoft Server 2012 operating system
- Microsoft SQL Server and database support
- Network connectivity technologies
- Wintel based blade server architecture
- .Net Framework
- Data modeling
- ITIL Fundamentals/certification
- PCI/HIPAA Security standards
- Object oriented programming/development experience
- Voice network and recording technologies
- Root cause analysis
- SDLC Process
Company Culture & Facts
NICE Mattersight values diversity amongst its employees. Employees from all levels of experience and backrounds are mingled together and are encouraged to learn about projects others are working on. Mattersight’s office fosters teamwork as well as self motivation.
Eligibility & Location
NICE Mattersight seeks candidates authorized to work in the United States. The Manager of Support Engineer role will be based out of Mattersight’s Edina, MN location, candidates should anticipate travel up to 20% of the time.
NICE Mattersight is prepared to offer a highly competitive benefits and compensation package for the ideal candidate.Be You
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you
Eligibility and Location:
NICE Mattersight seeks candidates authorized to work in the United States. The Support Engineering role will be based at a United States location. Candidates should expect travel up to a maximum of 10% of the time.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.