Plan and control the diverse activities required to deliver projects on time, on budget and with the required quality, despite risks and issues. Lead activities to foresee risks and issues and create the required mitigation plans.
End-to-end management of a project or program of projects including:
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource/ Personnel Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement/Subcontractor Management
- Stakeholder (internal and external) Management
Being the single point of contact for assigned projects and represent NICE or Business Unit in internal and external /customer forums by providing effective communication. Act as a trusted adviser for assigned clients and assist with the development of roadmaps and other long rang plans for leveraging the solution and maximizing the ROI.
Effective use of NICE project management methodology, processes, tools, techniques and templates. In doing so, define project tasks and prepare project plans. Monitor, manage, and communicate project progress. Manage project scope and scope changes. Manage & motivate the team assigned to the project. Provide feedback regarding their performances
Be part of the broader PM community to participate, contribute, learn and collaborate to increase efficiency of Project Management at NICE
Manage all phases of project – Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor and Control and Closing
- Accountable for documents including Pre-site survey, Statement of Work (SOW), Project Plan, Installation Test Plan (ATP), Site Docs, and project handoff.
- Coordinate with and be responsible for working with the Solution teams on implementing solutions that require customizations and added value services.
- Discuss technical aspects of solution with the customer, without the Solution Architect and the Services Engineer
Experience working as a project manager for a consulting or software organization or similar delivering solutions to external clients.
Experience managing the full software SDLC as a project manager, including discovery, design and development of custom solutions.
- Proven ability to manage projects using formal methods
- Proven ability to accountability and ownership of projects and drive to completion
- Proven technical aptitude, and relevant experience in the field and industry NICE operates in
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Well-developed organization and co-ordination skills
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Savvy in business and commercial aspects, including development and management of budgets
- Experienced in using PSA/Project Management Software and tools
- Experienced in handling crisis and difficult customer situations
- Experienced in managing teams dispersed geographically in a matrix organization
- Team coaching, motivation, and supervision
- Project staffing and staff management, including training needs
- Task minded, detail oriented
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.